1. Authorities from across the Tennessee Valley are investigating a crime that left three people dead at a home on the Alabama-Tennessee line. Two adults and a child were found dead.
2. Decatur police are looking for a driver they say hit a man around 2 Monday morning and left the scene. The victim was in critical condition when emergency workers took him to the hospital.
3. Athens City Council voted to approve a proposed tax hike. The one cent increase is estimated to generate $4.4 million a year.
4. The Alabama Department of Public Safety is reminding drivers of School Bus Safety Week. Last year there were more than 500 crashes involving school buses in the state.
5. The Athens-Limestone Public library is collecting supplies for soldier care packages. You can drop off snacks, books, stationary and toiletries to be sent to soldiers for Christmas until the end of November.
6. Monday evening was round three for President Obama and Republican nominee Mitt Romney. Foreign policy was the focus of the 90 minute debate at Lynn University in Florida.
7. Lance Armstrong is officially out of the record books of cycling's governing body. The seven-time Tour de France champ was stripped of his seven titles and banned for life for what is being called a massive doping program.
8. A nine year old in a Halloween costume was shot in Pennsylvania. Police say a relative thought she was a skunk and fired his shotgun.
9. The X Factor was picked up for a third season. The hit FOX show is already in its second season and will begin live performances next month.