1. The Colbert County teen shot in what's being called a prank gone wrong was pulled off life support. Jesse Rainey died a short time later at Children's Hospital in Birmingham.
2. Rebecca Elrod is now charged with criminally negligent homicide and DUI after she ran over her 2 year old grandson on Wednesday. The Albertville resident has been arrested for DUI three other times. But all charges were dismissed.
3. The much anticipated Councill Courts deal is complete. The Huntsville Housing Authorities says the company buying the land finished the deal Friday morning.
4. Dust was filling the Tennessee Valley Friday. It came to our area from a wind and dust storm that made its way through Nebraska, Kansas and Oklahoma before moving East through Tennessee.
5. The Madison Fire Department is going pink. The Pink Heals takes around 40 fire trucks around the country.
6. More Alabama residents back to work. Governor Bentley's latest jobs report shows the unemployment rate fell to 8.3 percent. That's down from 8.5 in August. That means about 54 hundred people landed jobs in September.
7. A popular Texas Attraction goes up in flames. Authorities believe electrical problems sparked the flames that torched Big Tex. The mascot has served as a staple at the annual Texas State Fair for sixty years.
8. A suspected peeping tom was caught on his own camera. Police say he was video taping two women in their home and filmed himself while moving the camera.
9. A couple of car jackers got more than they bargained for when the truck they stole from a Colorado parking lot was full of abandoned reptiles. The owner of the vehicle uses the tarantulas, lizards and 13 foot python to entertain kids at schools. The crooks eventually abandoned the car and the reptiles.