1. A toddler was hit and killed by a car in his front yard in Albertville. The two year old was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.
2. Five men were found not guilty after facing charges connected with a raid last year of a suspected cockfighting ring. In August of 2011 more than 30 suspects were arrested at a home on County Road 8 in Lawrence County.
3. Two more people died in Tennessee in the wake of a rare fungal meningitis outbreak linked to contaminated steroid injections. 61 people in the state have been sickened and a total of eight have died from the disease.
4. The city of Huntsville is outlining some big upgrades at John Hunt Park. Mayor Tommy Battle presented a new plan to add more facilities and renovate the ones already there.
5. The Rocket City was named among Money Magazine's annual 25 best places to retire because of the city's median home price is well below others on the list. Fort Payne also ranked in the top 25.
6. Nike ended its relationship with Lance Armstrong. The company says insurmountable evidence that the former Tour de France Champ participated in doping and misled Nike for more than a decade led to the split.
7. Experts say this year could be the worst wine harvest in half a century thanks to a combination of drought, cold and hail in Europe. France's grape harvest is expected to fall by almost 20 percent and Italy down 7.
8. A Wisconsin library is allowing middle and high school students to read for thirty minutes to knock $2.50 off their tab.
9. A terminally ill Tennessee boy was re-united with his beloved service dog. The dog, Juno was rushed to the hospital this weekend after becoming violently ill. Now, they're back together again.