1. The FBI is investigating a possible terrorist threat at a grocery store in Arab. The manager of the Foodland discovered a message written on the wall in the men's bathroom.
2. A Decatur man was arrested for passing funny money. Investigators say Deborious Swoopes paid fines at the Magistrate's office with two counterfeit $100 bills.
3. Witnesses say a University of South Alabama student was screaming obscenities and talking about being on a "spiritual quest" shortly before campus police fatally shot him.
4. 11,000 students are in the Valley to get inspired by math. Math-Alive is an interactive exhibit at the US Space and Rocket Center that shows students how math is involved in everyday activities.
5. Falcon IX is on its way to the International Space Station on a re-supply mission after blast off Sunday night. SpaceX is looking to become the first private company to complete the task.
6. Buzz is building over Apple's mini iPad after some component suppliers say they've received orders to make more than 10 million units of the smaller tablets. Apple hasn't officially confirmed plans to launch a smaller tablet.
7. The price of an apple, the fruit kind, is going up in the Northeast. Cold weather is creating bad growing conditions.
8. Less than thirty days from the presidential election, President Obama and Mitt Romney are pulling out all the stops. Reports say the swing state advantage for the president has evaporated because of Romney's debate performance.
9. The first day of skiing in Minnesota is coming in the same week many residents went water skiing. It's the first place in the nation to have summer and winter activities going on at the same time.