1. The Lawrence County Coroner died at 33 years old. Micah Coffey was found unconscious at his home, then pronounced dead at the hospital.
2. A pair of house went up in flames just a few miles apart in Huntsville this morning. Investigators believe both were caused by space heaters.
3. A groundbreaking was held for Toyota's V6 expansion project in Huntsville Tuesday. 125 new jobs are on the way allowing motor manufacturing to build an additional 216,000 engines a year.
4. Patrick Scheuermann will be the new director of Marshall Space Flight Center. He's currently the director of NASA's Stennis Space Center in Mississippi.
5. A Huntsville marine was injured in Afghanistan when he was shot in both legs and his stomach on September 20th. Private First Class Kendall Banes is doing well and will return to the US by Friday for treatment.
6. Research in Motion says its Blackberry subscriber base has increased to 80 million. Most analysts expected the company to lose customers, but lower end devices are being credited with the increase.
7. California researchers may have discovered a harmless virus that can zap zits. They say phage could live on your skin while it seeks and destroys acne without bothering the body.
8. A dog in Minnesota adopted a baby kitten and is even producing milk.
9. Happy Birthday Big Tex! The 52 foot tall cowboy is turning 60 at this year's Texas State Fair. In 2002, crews made his hair grayer and added wrinkles to his face and hands. So, he does show his age.