1. Local government is getting ready to crack down tornado debris not yet cleaned up. Limestone County leaders will vote Monday night on whether to begin the process of taking over the clean up of a property in the county.
2. Boaz police are looking for a man they say took pictures of children then took items from a child's backpack. The alleged incident happened at the old elementary school on Sparks Avenue Wednesday afternoon.
3. Three people were busted on drug charges in Lawrence County. Mark Allred, Cody Davis, and Amanda Thurman from Danville are accused of making meth at a home on County Road 209.
4. German Cuisine and Lager are being celebrated this weekend at Redstone Arsenal. The 17th annual Oktoberfest is underway with plenty of Oompah beats on tap.
5. In Decatur, Riverfest is this weekend. Barbeque, live music and activities are scheduled at Ingalls Harbor with Lee Bryce headlining the annual event.
6. A Bus plunged off a California overpass. Amazingly no one was hurt when the transit bus rolled off the ramp and fell to the freeway below.
7. It's too late to get your iPhone 5 pre-ordered. It took just one hour for the new phone to sell out.
8. A big surprise as an Ohio woman opened her bag after flying to Disneyworld to find her cat inside. Bob Bob went through security undetected and was in the bag for ten hours.
9. Lee and Huntsville High led off a full slate of high school football action on FOX Football Friday.