1. A man on a motorcycle was shot on Highway 72 West of Mooresville Rd. in Athens. The victim, who was alert when authorities arrived, was taken to the hospital.
2. A six year old was killed in a tragic accident this weekend. The little girl died at Eliza Coffee Hospital after she fell off a tractor mower driven by her mother in Florence.
3. Students at Mt. Hope School are standing by a classmate by wearing bandanas on their heads. Victoria Lopez returned to school after emergency brain surgery and wore her own bandana to cover the scars.
4. A plan to use weapons grade plutonium at nuclear reactors like Browns Ferry is up for debate at a public hearing this week. The Department of Energy says the move is safe, but still wants to hear from those who live nearby.
5. Don Siegelman is in Louisiana, where he'll report to Federal Prison Tuesday. The former Alabama Governor was sentenced to 6 and a half years in August for bribery and corruption.
6. GoDaddy was knocked offline by a malicious attack. The internet registrar's server couldn't keep up with the flood of communications when the hacker struck Monday.
7. Big waists are leading to big paychecks according to a new study that shows more and more people are turning to professionals to shed unwanted pounds. Employment of fitness trainers is expected to grow by 24 percent in the 2020 decade.
8. Construction of the presidential inauguration stage is already in the works at the Capitol. Crews must build stands, bleachers and the stage for the January 21st event.
9. UNA's Lions were named "Best Real Mascots in College Football" by totalsports.com. UNA and Leo III topped a list that also included Smokey 9 of Tennessee and Auburn's War Eagle.