1. Huntsville says goodbye to Neil Armstrong in a special ceremony at the US Space and Rocket Center.
2. Charges were dropped against a former Huntsville police officer set for a re-trial on criminal weapons charges. Wesley Little was working for HPD when a search of his car turned up a loaded pistol.
3. Alabama governor Robert Bentley toured the damage from Isaac on Friday. Gulf Shores and Orange beach are now opened for business.
4. The effects of Isaac are now being felt in Arkansas. Eight inches of rain are causing major flooding.
5. A cheating scandal is developing at Harvard University after school officials learned an alarming number of students may have shared or plagiarized on a final exam.
6. The parent company of American Airlines is in talks with US Airways. The two companies entered a non-discloser agreement meaning they can't talk to other parties about a potential partnership.
7. In LA, a man stole a police cruiser only to crash it just down the road. The suspect was taken to the hospital for injuries from the crash.
8. A Canadian strip club owner says, "We pay $1750 per semester and they have to maintain a B-plus average." That offer from strip clubs across the US border. Owners say it's about getting a better caliber of dancer who has goals.
9. A Texas girl is beating the odds by walking after a rare brain disorder. That means she won a bet with her Neurologist and she gets to shave his head.