1. An assault victim in Tuscumbia is dead after being flown to Huntsville Hospital Tuesday night. 88 year old Elbert Davis was found beaten and unconscious in his basement. Investigators say someone forced their way into his home.
2. Computers and other classroom equipment are missing from a Rolling Hills Elementary classroom. A Huntsville school teacher showed up to find her room had been broken into.
3. The robot business is growing in Limestone County as SAIC celebrates the grand opening of a new office by demonstrating two robotic vehicles that will be produced at the facility. The vehicles are designed to keep humans out of harm's way.
4. The Agriculture Department says this season may have been the most profitable for farmers in 40 years. Despite one of the worst droughts in more than a quarter century, net farm income is expected to be over $122 billion this year.
5. Damage from Hurricane Isaac is expected to be in the billions. Offshore energy losses alone expected to be up to a billion.
6. In Mississippi, severe flooding from Isaac is keeping emergency crews on edge. Beaches are completely covered and some yards are as much as 12 feet underwater.
7. Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan made his debut at the Republican National Convention's big stage as the GOP Vice Presidential Nominee.
8. Human organs and tissue were found inside a Florida storage unit when it was auctioned off. Officials investigating to find out if a crime was committed.
9. Facebook is growing among all age groups. It's oldest registered user is 101 years old. Florence Detlor got a VIP tour of Facebook's company headquarters.