1. 33 pounds of crystal meth, valued at $1.5 million is the most ever found for DeKalb County Drug agents. The drugs were found at an uninhabited mobile home on County Road 354.
2. New digital radios for Madison County law enforcement will be put to use in the next few weeks. The Huntsville-Madison County 911 system is now equipped with a new system that will improve radio coverage from 45 to 90 percent.
3. Candidates for mayor in Huntsville and Madison are preparing for tomorrow's elections. Polls open in the morning for municipal elections.
4. The drive into Hartselle is looking a little different after state crews started cutting down trees on a 3-mile stretch of the Highway 31 median. The Bradford Pears, which will be replaced with crape myrtles, did not meet safety standards.
5. Apple wants eight Samsung products, including the Galaxy S pulled form the shelves and banned from the US market. Last week Samsung was ordered to pay $1 billion when a jury found it copied Apple's iPhone and iPad.
6. The Louisiana coast is bracing for impact as Isaac churns North. The storm is expected to reach New Orleans by Tuesday as a category one hurricane.
7. There was a shooting at a Baltimore high school on the first day of classes. The suspect was placed in custody while the school was evacuated. One victim was flown to the hospital.
8. The Republican National Convention is underway in Tampa. Organizers kicked off the event with a welcome party for attending delegates.
9. Representatives for Facebook and Twitter say social media will play a big role in who wins the 2012 presidential election. They say candidates rely on the web to push their agendas and engage potential voters.