1. Deputies in Lee County, Florida believe they've found the body of Amy Patterson after Daniel Proctor, her ex husband told them the location. Proctor was sentenced to life in prison in Huntsville Tuesday for stealing an SUV and a handgun.
2. Three Decatur schools were placed on lock down while police investigated a shooting at a nearby convenience store Wednesday afternoon on 19th street.
3. An accident at a Nissan power train assembly plant in Decherd Tennessee left a man dead. An investigation is underway.
4. A man with a bandana over his face slipped while holding the manager of this Burger King at gunpoint outside the restaurant. The manager ran inside, locked the door and called 9-1-1. The suspect took off on foot.
5. Another lawyer wants off the case of Harvey Updyke, the Alabama fan accused of poisoning Auburn's famous Oak Trees at Toomer's Corner. Attorney Louis Willie III filed the request Tuesday, citing schedule conflicts.
6. NASA rover, Curiosity made its first test drive on Mars. Engineers drove the rover forward about ten feet before heading back to its old spot.
7. Qualcomm and Google are leading the way with jobs for Generation Y. 19 to 30 year olds prefer technology firms because they pay well and contain a flexible working environment.
8. A shark feeding frenzy was caught on tape off the New Jersey Shore. Dozens of sharks were flying through the air as they devoured fish.
9. An Oklahoma kindergartner was forced to turn his University of Michigan t-shirt inside out at school. The school district says it's a dress code violation because students can only wear in-state sports logos.