1. The body of Bradley Durham was found on the side of Highway 110 in Lincoln County. That is close to where the man lived.
2. Daniel Proctor, the prime suspect in the disappearance of his ex-wife, appeared in a Madison County courtroom Monday for Jury selection in his trial. The 41 year old is acting as his own council. He's accused of stealing a gun and a car in Madison County last year. He's not been charged in the disappearance of his ex-wife.
3. A lawsuit was filed Monday against a Huntsville dance studio and the city of Huntsville. A nearby resident is claiming the zoning board violated an ordinance by granting Ann Brown a special exception.
4. Back to school across the Valley. Under Alabama law, today was the first day for public schools to be open in Alabama.
5. Part of a Jackson County School was forced to shut down Monday. Ag students at North Sand Mountain High School were not allowed in a building after state fire marshals determined the facility was build without architect plans.
6. New jobs are headed to Huntsville with Louisiana based, Geocent expanding its business in the Rocket City. Representatives announced 100 new job openings this afternoon in the engineering and technology field.
7. One month later, survivors and families of victims gathered at the Aurora Colorado movie theatre. Over $4 million has been donated to help the victims.
8. A California man was freed after nearly a day trapped in a concrete hole. The man got stuck after his shoe fell in the hole.
9. Apple set a record for most valuable company. The tech giant surpassed Microsoft's 1999 record to more than 620 billion dollars. Speculation over the release of a new iPhone is fueling interest.