1. Dallas has begun an aerial spraying campaign to try to kill off mosquitoes after people have been sickened by West Nile Virus.
2. Deer ticks are causing malaria -like symptoms in New York.
3. Cantaloupes from southwest Indiana are thought to be responsible for a salmonella outbreak.
4. A bible used at Ground Zero has found its way to the theater shooting memorial in Aurora, CO.
5. Mitt Romney finished a church visit in New Hampshire, kicking off a week of sprinting before the Republican National Convention in Florida.
6. Officers in Maricopa County, AZ are searching cell and prisoners, and you won't believe what they are finding.
7. An officer in Florida is fired after assaulting a woman...and it's all on caught on camera.
8. A new study is showing that some people are addicted to their cell phones.
9. Finland recently hosted the National Mobile Phone Tossing Contest.