1. There is panic in Albertville because an 11 foot python is on the loose. The snake disappeared from outside its owner's home.
2. 38 year old Heriberto Lopez Dearcia was shot in the chest while standing outside his home at an apartment complex on Newson Road in Huntsville Saturday night. Investigators are looking for the shooter. They say the bullet came from a gun that was fired during a fight at the complex.
3. Investigators say a fuel leak is to blame for the boat explosion at the Riverwalk Marina in Decatur that sent a woman to the hospital. The woman was released from the hospital after being treated for burns.
4. Madison residents are making some noise about proposed changes to the city's noise ordinance. Stricter guidelines were up for a third and final reading at Monday night's city council meeting.
5. A new study says Alabama is the nation's 4th fattest state. The CDC report claims 32% of our state's adults are obese. That's slightly better than Mississippi, Louisiana and West Virginia.
6. It was a shocking scene at the Indiana State fair when a stage couch flipped during the opening ceremony sending five people to the hospital. Today marks the one year anniversary of the same fair's stage collapse.
7. There's A very stinky problem in San Diego where drought conditions are sending water levels so low, fish have begun to die at Lindo Lake.
8. London's main airport saw one of its busiest days ever with around 15,000 athletes and officials expected to leave following the end of the Olympic games. A special terminal was set up for departing athletes.
9. 31 former addicts graduated from Madison County Drug Court. A dramatic life change for those who chose rehabilitation rather than jail.