1. Bullets rip through a Madison County neighborhood, and deputies say there's nothing they can do about it.
2. A innocent bystander is in critical condition after a shooting in Huntsville.
3. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are calling themselves "America's Comeback Team".
4. Tampa, FL held a Republican Pep Rally in advance of the Republican National Convention.
5. A high school science teacher in North Carolina has pled guilty to sexual battery.
6. Nearly 300 people have been killed by two powerful earthquakes in Iran.
7. The stranded American Queen Steamboat has been freed from the mud in Memphis.
8. A rare Bengal tiger is living with dogs in a shelter in Mexico.
9. A dalmatian in Australia has adopted a rare black and white spotted lamb.