1. Sheffield's police chief says ten people have come forward saying former First United Methodist minister Oliver Brazelle abused them. But none would officially go on record. Brazelle was fired from the congregation after confessing to an inappropriate relationship.
2. The Huntsville City Council held a hearing Thursday night for a former police officer fired for using excessive force. Brett Russell was fired in May and was reinstated Thursday night.
3. Huntsville Utilities settled with HUD after the organization accused the company of discrimination for asking Hispanic applicants to apply in person while others had the option to apply online. The Utility company will provide training for employees and donate $5,000 to a local Latino charity.
4. The FBI is looking for a man they say robbed the People's bank on 431 in Guntersville last week and Traditions Bank on highway 67 Wednesday.
5. Huntsville officials are urging residents not to wait until the last minute to get ready for municipal elections. For more information on the upcoming vote go to...
6. A man waiting for a new TV instead gets a semi-automatic rifle. The man who shipped the gun says it was sent to a licensed dealer in Pennsylvania and the label must have been mixed up during shipping.
7. Country Crooner Randy Travis was found naked in the middle of the road Tuesday night after crashing his car. Police say he was drunk and threatened to kill state troopers.
8. Nearly 84% of domestic flights arrived within 15 minutes of their schedule time in the first half of the year. That's the best performance since the government starting tracking such date in 1988.
9. A bear was caught on camera strolling through a New Mexico hotel. Officials believe he entered through a back door that was left open.