1. The FBI is investigating 3 Shoals pharmacies this morning. Some employees were escorted out after drug agents began the operation around 11:30.
2. Florence police are taking action with rumors swirling about some members of the force drinking on the job. Chief Ron Tyler says there is a personnel investigation taking place and one officer has been demoted.
3. A Huntsville man is facing pornography charges after investigators say he tried to develop pictures of naked children at a Valley Wal-Mart.
4. The line for Huntsville students to pick up their new laptops extended through the parking lot Wednesday. Some parents say they waited more than an hour and a half.
5. Crews are removing weakened branches on Auburn's famous oak trees at Toomer's Corner. Alabama Fan Harvey Updyke is awaiting trial, accused of poisoning the trees after Auburn beat Alabama in the 2010 Iron Bowl.
6. A dummy dangling from a noose on a Las Vegas billboard caused quite a scare for motorists. The billboard read dying for work. Police are investigating.
7. Google's Internet search engine is getting a little more personal, highlighting information from its user's gmail accounts on its main results page. If users are logged in they will be shown a list of relevant emails.
8. NASA rover Curiosity is sending back some spectacular pictures of Mars.
9. Police in Utah rescued a bull moose trapped in a swing set. Authorities originally thought the call was a prank.