1. One month after Big Marshall Recycling was set on fire, Kevin Lee Dawson is charged with arson and burglary for the fire that is still smoldering.
2. An effort to raise crime awareness across the country on National Night Out is being celebrated in Huntsville. The party at the Jaycees building began at 5pm Tuesday evening.
3. Huntsville leaders announced the countdown to Restaurant Week in the Rocket City on Tuesday. Some restaurants will offer special menus starting August 17th.
4. Another round of pruning starts Wednesday for Auburn's poisoned oak trees at Toomer's corner. An update on the health of the trees is set to be released soon. Officials are still not sure if the trees will survive.
5. A multi-county high speed chase ended in Murfreesboro, TN with the suspect being taken to the hospital. It started with the woman refusing police orders to exit her vehicle in Lebanon, dragging an officer and nearly hitting another.
6. A Southern California woman was busted for trying to steal a newborn girl in a tote bag. She was arrested when hospital staff stopped her from leaving with the child.
7. Gibson Guitars reached a settlement with the feds over allegations the company used illegally imported wood. Meanwhile, lawmakers are considering changes to the 100 year old environmental law Gibson is accused of breaking.
8. American Airlines is offering a new luggage delivery service in 200 cities. Starting at 30 bucks, your bags will be delivered within 40 miles of the airport.
9. An unusual request in Tennessee as a man calls 911 to request a ride to pick up some beer. The man's brother says he was trying to call 411.