1. An argument over a woman is being blamed for a deadly shooting in Huntsville. The confrontation outside a club spilled over to the streets when the driver of a car tried to run another off the road. One person was killed when shots were fired.
2. Nearly 100 guns were stolen from a Muscle Shoals pawn shop over the weekend. The crooks cut the phone and power lines before entering. Federal agents were called in on Monday to investigate.
3. A Valley family is blaming a local vet for wounds to their dog that became infected with a flesh eating bacteria. Belle was left in the care of All Creatures Veterinary Clinic for seven days when the family went on vacation.
4. Wade Michael Page, the tattooed white supremacist police say gunned down six people in a Milwaukee-area temple before a police officer killed him, spread his message of hate through several rock bands for more than a decade before mounting his bloody rampage Sunday.
5. A lightning bolt hit, killing one and injuring nine others at a NASCAR race in Pennsylvania this weekend.
6. A California warehouse fire turned into an inferno. The flames, which can be seen from miles away are being fueled by whatever is being stored in the building.
7. Wildfires in Oklahoma are left leaving a trail of destruction. Some residents were forced to evacuate.
8. Two people were injured in San Diego when their BMW fell from a parking deck. Police say the driver of the car hit the gas instead of the brake before plummeting from the third level.
9. Robotic explorer Curiosity landed gently inside a giant crater on Mars then sent back the first black and white pictures.