1. A man has drowned in Lake Guntersville.
2. The current outcry over comments from Chick-fil-a CEO Dan Cathay are not stopping locals from eating at the chain.
3. Starting Wednesday, texting, emailing, and instant messaging while driving will be illegal.
4. In Texas, a town in mourning the loss of one its police officers.
5. The Drew Petersen trial is about to begin.
6. Jalen Farmer, a security guard in Maryland, is being called a hero after saving students and staff when a man invaded a daycare.
7. A recycling plant fire in Georgia led to huge flames and dense, dark smoke.
8. A man in Michigan survives a lightening strike.
9. Newark Liberty has a new helper, and "Airport Avatar" named Libby.