1. Authorities are looking for a pair of accused attackers after road rage turns violent in Madison County. Daniel Chaffee says two men driving a car with Marshall County plates ran him off the road and then beat him up.
2. A domestic disturbance turned into a homicide investigation in Huntsville. Police say a father shot his son overnight in the 47 hundred block of Westwood Drive.
3. The Huntsville City Council decided the fate of a former police officer who was fired after an internal investigation determined he used excessive force. The council voted 3-2 to reinstate PJ Lee.
4. 40 years behind bars for 32 year old Vincent Ingram: that sentence for the 2009 shooting death of another Lauderdale County man.
5. Dana Allen, the Lauderdale County woman convicted of raping a 14 year old boy, will spend three years in jail. She was sentenced this morning in a Lauderdale County Courtroom.
6. A newly released 911 call details the panic after a young boy in North Carolina suffers a possible shark bite.
7. The Olympic flame has completed its trek past some of London's best known landmarks. The games start Friday.
8. Olympic activity is being blamed for twitter tweeting out. The Olympics are expected to bring an unprecedented surge of activity to social networking sites.
9. A Santa Claus impersonator was vacationing at Walt Disney World when a park official gave him a shirt from the gift shop and asked him to tell kids he wasn't actually Kris Kringle.