1. Zierdt Road is getting a $14 million makeover to turn the four mile stretch from Madison Boulevard to the Arsenal gate into a four lane road. The project is expected to be finished by 2015.
2. Big changes are in store for Sparkman High School. The Madison County superintendent is recommending rerouting Ford's Chapel Road and combining the campuses.
3. A suspicious package outside a Shoals church building ended up being a prank. Police were called in when someone found 5 batteries wrapped together with "bomb 2" written on the outside.
4. A dead bull shark was found in Lake Guntersville. It's not clear how the shark got there.
5. A not so friendly visit in a Miami community when a giant crocodile was spotted roaming the streets.
6. Police and animal control were called in after a woman reported seeing a mountain lion in her neighbor's yard. Turns out, it was only a stuffed animal.
7. Keyless entry has gone Yonkers and remote ignitions are not working. Something on one New York street is interfering with the signal, leaving visitors to tow their vehicles.
8. The United State's Olympic athletes are wearing Ralph Lauren clothes made in China because the 406 athletes were too many to redress at the last minute. Lauren is promising to increase manufacturing in the United States.
9. A Minnesota couple didn't make it to the hospital in time to see their first baby girl born. Instead, they had to pull over in a parking lot and deliver the baby in the car.