1. A makeshift memorial is set up across the street from the theater where 12 people were killed during the premiere of the new Batman movie. The film studio is among the donors that have given a total of nearly $2 million to set up a fund for victims.
2. Gun sales are increasing in Colorado. A store in Lakewood has sold dozens since the shooting. The movie massacre has re-ignited debate of Gun Control in the US.
3. Homewood Suites is moving in at the old Councill Courts in Downtown Huntsville. The hotel is one of the first tenants to officially commit to the area where a new parking garage will be built by the city.
4. The Alabama Music Hall of Fame is reopening to the public after being closed for months after a cut in state funding.
5. A city employee in Scottsboro was charged with theft after $12,000 went missing from the court system. Jill Dover worked as an assistant in the city's courts for four years.
6. A Michigan woman who collected welfare benefits after winning the lotto will not go to jail. Instead, she'll serve 9 months of probation for not informing state officials she won $750,000.
7. Dramatic video from California shows police pursuing a motorcycle. The driver was eventually cornered and apprehended.
8. Rescue workers rushed to the scene where a car slid over a two hundred foot embankment. The male driver was hoisted out of the vehicle and taken to a trauma center.
9. Miss Alabama Nursing Home was crowned in Birmingham. Viola Thomas beat out 62 others to take the state's top prize.