1. The elderly couple charged with 47 counts of animal cruelty in Madison pleaded guilty to two of those charges in a Madison court today. They will pay fines and not be allowed to own pets for a year...
2. A Florence woman was charged with assault. She's accused of using a screwdriver to stab a 17 year old girl. Investigators say the victim had been seeing the father of the suspect's child.
3. In Lauderdale County, a 20 year old woman was stabbed to death at the Brush Creek Campground. There were two stabbing incidents at the campground overnight.
4. A mobile morgue is ready to roll in Tuscumbia. Colbert County officials came up with the idea after a makeshift morgue in Franklin County was the only option after April 27th's deadly storms.
5. There is at least one victim in Alabama of a scam where crooks offer to help pay utility bills in exchange for the customer's name and social security number. It's really just a ploy for identity theft.
6. A federal judge in Alabama has sentenced a man from Uzbekistan to more than 15 years in prison for plotting to kill President Obama. The man, believed to be a member of an Islamic group, pleaded guilty to the charges in February.
7. Police released dramatic video of a brutal crash in New Jersey from late last month. The crash was caught by red light cameras. The driver was charged with DWI and other offenses.
8. Scientists say a massive solar flare is hurling towards Earth at over 850 miles per second, but it's not likely to cause any damage.
9. Traffic was in the pits for some Kentucky drivers. A semi truck hauling watermelons and tomatoes overturned leaving behind quite a mess.