1. A pair of officers from the Fyffe Police department are filing a lawsuit against the city and the mayor. They claim the mayor used smear tactics to damage their reputation.
2. A Marshall County soldier lost part of his leg after stepping on an IED while on patrol overseas. He also broke his right leg and his arms in the blast.
3. One of Albertville's welcome signs was destroyed Wednesday morning. Police believe it was the work of an explosive or firework.
4. Members of a Shoals church claim someone changed their sign to display racial slurs. Church leaders say this message is not the first time the church building has been vandalized.
5. Kristen Saban, the daughter of Alabama football coach Nick Saban was sued by a sorority sister. The lawsuit says Sarah Grimes required nasal surgery and psychological help after a fight over a facebook post.
6. An internal investigation found late Penn State football coach Joe Paterno and other senior officials had concealed critical facts about the child abuse being carried out by assistant coach Jerry Sandusky.
7. A wild scene in Missouri as a gas line ruptured, shooting flames into the air.
8. American Olympic athletes will reportedly wear uniforms made in China. Senate Majority leader Harry Reid says he wants the uniforms burned.
9. Some Oregon dairy cows are resting on water beds. Workers say there's a lot less tension on the animals knees and hips.