1. After a week of wild, hot weather, look forward to a week of milder weather and cooler temps.
2. Workers will be working between rush hours to repair the I-65 bridge over the Tennessee River after last week's tractor-trailer accident damaged concrete railing.
3. A man's final appeal to keep his wife's grave in his front yard was denied.
4. One child died, one injured in Indiana after being left in hot cars.
5. In Missouri, a boy was shot by an angry homeowner after the boy and his friend were riding their bikes and setting off fireworks.
6. An Arizona pastor was arrested for having too many people in his home for a bible study. The prosecutor says it is about public safety and city codes.
7. The FBI continues to warn computer users about malware that could make getting on the internet a problem.
8. Homeowners facing foreclosure are getting help and advice, thanks to the Save the Dream tour.
9. Austin, TX held its first "Welcome Home Iraq Veterans Day" parade to honor those who have served.