1. A home was destroyed in Monrovia after fire rips through the structure. We're told fireworks are to blame for the blaze.
2. Marshall County residents are cleaning up after an evening storm caused significant damage. A popular Claysville restaurant was destroyed by a microburst.
3. Colorado Springs homeowners are getting their first up close look at the damage and destruction from the Waldo Canyon wildfire. It was the worst wildfire in Colorado history, destroying nearly 350 homes.
4. A woman's body was found burning on the side of the road in Franklin County, Tennessee. Police are searching for a stolen red Ford Mustang in connection with the crime.
5. Airbus announcing plans for its first U-S assembly plant... Here in Alabama. The plant is expected to employ 1,000 workers at the $600 million facility when it starts building aircraft in 2015.
6. In a recent poll 21% of Americans said they don't plan to celebrate Independence Day. Spending is down overall for the July 4th holiday.
7. Johnson and Johnson is seeking US approval for a new type of medicine to fight Tuberculosis. It would be the first drug specifically for treating multi-drug resistant TB.
8. Two schoolboys in England were caught trying to snatch the Olympic torch. The symbolic flame is touring the country on its way to London for the summer games.
9. A little cold treat for doing good. San Diego sheriff's deputies offering slurpee tickets for things like wearing a helmet when riding a bike and crossing a crosswalk properly.