1. It's heating up early this summer. Climatologists say it may be a return to a hotter summer climate for Alabama.
2. Valley Utility companies are asking residents to conserve water. By cutting back on lawn watering, filling pools and unnecessary usage.
3. The Alabama Supreme court rejected a bid from Amy Bishop's defense to have the state pay for expert witnesses in her upcoming trial. Her lawyers say the accused UAHuntsville shooter is insane and they need more mental evaluations to back up the claim.
4. A 53 year old man collapsed and died in a Phoenix courtroom after being convicted of arson. Officials are investigating whether the man put something in his mouth that led to his death.
5. Military officials confirmed the alleged shooter at North Carolina's Fort Bragg shot and killed his superior officers before wounding himself. A third soldier was also wounded. The shooter is in custody.
6. Investigators are trying to find out what killed an 11 year old in Florida as she was trying to retrieve a ball from a pond at a mini golf course on her birthday. The medical examiner says electrocution was the cause of death.
7. A Texas woman spent 12 hours behind bars after attempting to holding up a sign that read, speed trap ahead. She was cited for walking in the roadway. She says she never stepped on the street.
8. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are calling it quits after 5 years of marriage. It was the first marriage for Holmes and third for Cruise. They have a 6 year old daughter.
9. Gas prices are on a free fall with the national average dropping now 17 days straight. The average price in Huntsville was $3.10 on Thursday and $3.05 across the state.