1. A hit and run on Moore's Mill Road took the life of a Hazel Green man. Police say it happened around 4:30 Tuesday morning.
2. Two volunteer firefighters, who happen to be sisters, were injured while battling a blaze in Lauderdale County. Leslie Sellers suffered a broken leg and Michaela Bradley was treated for smoke inhalation, and heat exhaustion.
3. Red flag warnings were issued for Lauderdale, Colbert and Limestone Counties. Dry conditions coupled with low humidity and gusty winds prompted the alert.
4. A new electric car was given to the city of Huntsville. The brand new Ford Focus Electric was donated by Woody Anderson Ford as part of the city's efforts to use clean energy and build sustainability.
5. Police say a Dallas woman put her baby up for sale on an online classifieds website. She says she just wants her four month old to have a better life.
6. More than half a dozen vehicles were involved in a pile up on a busy California state road. 11 people were injured. Two were in critical condition.
7. A pair of Florida youngsters were rewarded for their quick thinking that helped police nab burglars in the act. They called police from a bedroom closet as the crooks broke into their home.
8. An unwelcome change by many accounts, as Facebook replaces the email addressed you picked to display on your profile page with a new facebook.com address.
9. And, wild turkeys on the attack in Pennsylvania. Authorities are fining anyone caught feeding the birds up to $2,000.