1. A Birmingham man is facing assault charges in Priceville after police say he stabbed a man on a busy highway. William Mathers Jr. was involved in an accident with an 18 wheeler before he got inside's the truck's cab.
2. The Supreme Court is striking down parts of the Arizona law on Illegal Immigration, but clearing the way for a provision that lets police check immigration status.
3. The Supreme Court ruled that juveniles convicted of capital murder can't be automatically sentenced to life with no chance of parole. The case of Evan Miller, a Lawrence County boy convicted of beating a man to death helped spur the ruling.
4. The Family Dollar on Jordan Lane in West Huntsville was robbed just before 11 this morning. Police say the store manager was headed to make a deposit when she was held up.
5. Tropical Storm Debby drenched Florida with heavy rains, knocking out power and causing some serious damage. Florida's governor declared a statewide emergency.
6. A man in Oklahoma says he gave a ride to a hitchhiker who eventually took him hostage. The victim says the stranger pulled a gun on him and forced him to withdraw cash from multiple ATM's.
7. Two Washington state children were sent to the hospital over a severe sunburn after a school field day. Teachers did not allow them to wear sunscreen because they did not have a doctor's note.
8. A 17 year old in California is facing criminal charges after getting his arm stuck in a vending machine while trying to steal a soda. Responders had to use a rotary saw to get him free.
9. Mama bear to the rescue after a cub got caught on the track of a garage door in California. The mother bear heard the cub's cry for help and opened the door herself.