1. Gas is down to $3.13 for regular unleaded across the state. In Decatur, the price for petroleum dipped below three dollars on Friday.
2. The driver says she pressed the gas instead of the brakes and that's why she slammed into this Guntersville post office. No one hurt was in the crash.
3. In Moulton, a church building on the receiving end of car crash causing significant damage. The driver was sent to the hospital.
4. Marine Police are cracking down on drinking on the lake. Operation Dry water is in full force at Lake Guntersville and across the state.
5. Big Changes are headed to the Hill after Alabama A&M trustees decided today on a 5% tuition hike. Several courses of study will also be removed due to low enrollment.
6. A bizarre rampage similar to what's being called the zombie attack in Miami took place in Palmetto, FL. Police say the man ripped off all his clothes, started screaming and cursing, then took a big bite out of the guy trying to calm him down.
7. A Georgia Teen whose spent much of his life battling cancer got the ride of a lifetime. The lamborghini is a bittersweet gift after doctors discovered last month that his cancer had spread to his bone marrow.
8. Celebration filled the streets in Miami after the heat wins the NBA Championship. A giant cut out of NBA finals MVP Lebron James even showed up for the party.
9. You could soon be ordering JFK or ATL at your local bar. Anheuser-Busch filed applications with the US patent office for 42 airport codes in order to make beers named after the airports.