1. Charges are pending for the elderly couple who owned the home where 85 dogs were found. Madison authorities are treating it as an animal cruelty case and plan on charging the homeowners with a misdemeanor.
2. Family and friends said goodbye to a Jackson County toddler who drowned at a water park this weekend. Visitation was Wednesday evening for 3 year old Sarah Golden. Her funeral is set for Thursday afternoon.
3. $500 lights missing are missing by the dozens at Sheffield's Riverfront Park. The police department just got electric bikes to keep a closer eye on the area.
4. Attorneys for Harvey Updyke are asking for another delay and a change of venue, citing an Auburn University student reporter's printing of an apparent confession from the Alabama fan accused of poisoning Auburn's famous Oak trees.
5. A Florida woman headed to Ohio for a funeral was arrested for allegedly groping a TSA agent. She says she was just showing the agent what had been done to her.
6. Road rage takes a violent turn on a Los Angeles Freeway and it's all caught on video. Two men gang up on one individual, pulling him to the ground, dragging and kicking him several times.
7. A ten-year-old in Detroit is on a robbing and stealing spree. Police say he's now wanted for a carjacking.
8. It's blast-off for a top secret military satellite in Cape Canaveral. The Atlas Five, controlled by the government office in charge of aerial spying, is a joint venture of Lockheed Martin and Boeing.
9. A ten-year-old in California is being called a hero while recovering. She was hit by a Model-T car while trying to push her older brother out of its way.