1. Jessie Phillips was found guilty of capital murder in the 2009 murder of his wife and unborn child. The jury deliberated just 90 minutes in Marshall County.
2. A fatal accident on Highway 72 in Limestone County happened when the driver of a blue sedan lost control and hit another vehicle head on. That driver was left in critical condition.
3. Rocket repairs are underway at the Space and Rocket Center. Crews began Monday repairing damage caused when it was hit by bullets fired from a rifle on 565.
4. Huntsville leaders announce a focus on Geo Spatial Technologies. The technology used in measuring and analyzing the earth's features expected to create 180,000 jobs across the US in the next 10 years.
5. Roger Clemens was acquitted on all charges by a jury that decided he didn't lie to Congress. The charges centered on his repeated denials that he used steroids and human growth hormone during his 24-year career.
6. Cops can search cell phones without a warrant in Florida. An appeals court made the ruling that has some people concerned about privacy rights.
7. Facebook will pay out $10 million to settle a class action lawsuit. Five users whose profiles were used in advertisements without their permission sued the social network.
8. There's not much difference between television remotes and toilets when it comes to levels of bacterial contamination in US hotel rooms.
9. A big announcement came from Microsoft as it unveils the surface, a tablet computer to compete with Apple's iPad. It's 9.3 millimeters thick and has a keyboard as part of the cover.