1. A Decatur man is facing forgery and theft charges for trying to pass fake checks. He was caught on camera at the Foodland in Florence. Police are still looking for a second man doing the same thing.
2. Funerals for two of the victims of the Auburn shootings took place Friday. One for former football player Ladarious Phillips took place at his former high school in Roanoke. A service for Demario Pitts was in Loachapoka. Ed Christian, another former player, will be laid to rest Saturday.
3. It was a big day for space camp in Huntsville as it celebrates its 30th anniversary and 600,000th camper.
4. A Virginia man turns hero twice while vacationing in Florida. First, he saved a man from a sinking car after it drove off a bridge. The next day, he rescued two people when their small sea plane plunges into the water.
5. A Georgia father is in deep water after his infant daughter died. Prosecutors say the man gave the infant baby formula mixed with Vodka.
6. A growing problem in Atlanta where desperate thieves are stealing expensive plants. Authorities say they are selling them for cash.
7. An Indiana man is facing charges after dialing the wrong number for drugs. He accidentally called his police chief and asked if he could hook him up with 7 of those yellow ones.
8. "It is the right thing to do (puts up hand). Excuse me, sir. It's not time for questions sir... not while I'm speaking," says President Barack Obama. President Obama was not playing nice when interrupted by a reporter. He was discussing his administration's plan to grant work permits for children of illegal immigrants.
9. Researchers say you can judge 90% of a person's personality traits by the type of shoes they wear. What's on your feet says a lot about your age, gender, income, political affiliation and even your emotional stability.